General Terms & Conditions for Ultimate Cricket competition detailed below:
The Competition is managed and promoted by R.O.EYE Limited – www.roeye.co.nz, Company Number: 5492723, NZBN: 9429041478592
This competition is in no way endorsed or approved by the Cricket New Zealand, ICC or the Cricket World Cup and replaces any previously promoted competition.
There are a number of ways to enter our Ultimate Cricket Competition.
Anyone over the age of 18 who subscribes to the FreeVoucherCodes.co.nz newsletter OR “retweets” a specific competition message in Twitter and follows @VoucherCodesNZ on Twitter will be entered into our Free Prize Draw to win the associated, stated prize.
By participating in our Newsletter Signup and Twitter Competition, you fully agree and accept the R.O.EYE Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The Competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over
- Prize can only be redeemed by an individual who is based in New Zealand.
- The Prize is being promoted relating to www.freevouchercodes.co.nz
- The Competition start date is 10th November 2014 at 0900 NZDT and the competition will close at the stated time. Our ‘Ultimate Cricket’ competition will close at 2200 NZDT 20th March 2015.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must have access to a computer, or browser enabled device and the internet. To enter the competition via Twitter, the individual must have a Twitter account. To enter the competition via email newsletter registration the individual must have an email address.
- To enter, entrants must do one of the following:
- Follow @VoucherCodesNZ and then retweet an associated competition tweet from @VoucherCodesNZ
- Register for the email Newsletter at www.freevouchercodes.co.nz
- Only the first entry will be included in the competition and only one entry from a follower will count.
- Competition not open to employees of R.O.EYE Limited and their families or agencies affiliated with R.O.EYE.
- The winner’s full name(s) (at R.O.EYE’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Twitter and our promotional material.
- The winners will be notified by Email or Twitter Direct Message within 48 hours of the Competition closing date.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide R.O.EYE with their full name and address for delivery. Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 7 days of receiving notice from R.O.EYE that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw or not fulfil the prize.
- The prizes will be despatched out within 7 days of the winners notifying R.O.EYE of their full name and address pursuant to appropriate clauses in these Terms and Conditions.
- R.O.EYE will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries. R.O.EYE does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- In the event R.O.EYE believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
- The prizes are non-transferable and will NOT be substituted with a cash alternative.
- If, for whatever reason, we are unable to send the stated prize we will substitute it for a prize of same or slightly greater value. The winner(s) will be notified should this occur.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is NO cash alternative
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or any cricket authority or any of the brands mentioned. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to R.O.EYE Ltd.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.